IPB
News metal / punk / hardcore / rock - L'agenda concert - Les chroniques

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sonic Deadline news: new Cease Upon the Capitol CD
Invité _Guest_*
posté 03.10.2006 - 02:01
Message #1

Invités

Hi everyone,

I didn't expect to be doing another release quite so soon after my last one, but the sixth Sonic Deadline release, Cease Upon the Capitol - S/T CD is at the pressing plant now, and should be back in my hands within the next few weeks. Cease Upon the Capitol are from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, and play emotive, screamy hardcore along the lines of La Quiete, Envy, and Raein. This particular CD is the North American pressing of the LP that came out on React With Protest earlier this year, and you may remember these guys from having contributed the first track off of this years Emo Apocalypse compilation LP as well.

Pre-orders are available to be taken now, and as a special incentive this time around, I'll be including a free copy of the Fuck the Facts/Mesrine split 7" I put out just a few weeks ago, of which I only have about 60 copies left already. This deal will only go on for as long as I have copies available, so if you're interested, this is going for $10 dollars and my Paypal address is [email protected] . Get in touch for wholsale rates, cash payment, or for whatever reason at all! Also, to check out MP3's from this band, please visit www.myspace.com/ceaseuponthecapitol . Thanks so much for the support, I really mean it smile.gif

www.myspace.com/sonicdeadline

Available:

SDR005: Fuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7"
SDR003: The Grey - S/T CDEP
SDR002: Fuck the Facts - Mullet Fever CD
SDR001: I Spoke/Beaumont Hamel - Split 7"

Next:

SDR007: Sleeping Pilot - Panic Sex CD
SDR008: Embassies of Denmark - S/T CDEP (ex Van Johnson!)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Version bas débit Nous sommes le : 22.08.17 - 12:04

Page top
TeamSpeak Servers · Globat Web Hosting