IPB
News metal / punk / hardcore / rock - L'agenda concert - Les chroniques

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Insomnia - Nouvel Album De (hed) P.e. (17.07.2007), Message de Jarhed si vous le precommandez...
hed_webloza
posté 10.07.2007 - 11:02
Message #1

Star nationale

Groupe : Membres
Inscrit : 16.08.04 - 18:27
Lieu : Paris 92
Membre n° 1128

Message de Jahred (chanteur, compositeur et leader du groupe) :

"Hey, I’ll make a deal with you, if you preorder the CD, I’ll hook you up with some VIP privileges. First of all, I promise to meet you at the tour bus, and sign your copy…

Second, the preorder CD will be the VIP PASS into the after parties we throw on tour.

And, just so you know, the preorder CD, has an alternate cover, that was drawn by a well known West Coast Tattoo artist, and the art is fucking sick, anyway, I’ll sign that shit, and and kik it for a minute.

But seriously, the cover will be your “PASS� for future VIP privileges, cuz, if you do for me, I’ll do for you.

You feel me???

So hook it up, I promise that shit will be worth it, cuz you never know what kind of free shit we might have for the faithful who preorder our INSOMNIA joint:

Could be some Bubba Kush, could be some jager, could be any kind of free schwag we got layin around on tour, and believe me, we always got some sweet shit.

So, its ya boy Jahred askin you to hook up the VIP pass/preorder CD, and I’ll definitely return the love when I see you on the road…

Peace and Love and Love Peace

Jahred

Atlantis A.D.
July 3rd, 2007"

--> En gros, ceux qui precommanderont le nouvel album de (hed) p.e. auront un album avec une pochette differente qui fera office de badge VIP pour acceder aux coulisses des concerts et rencontrer le groupe.

Precommander : GO !

Pour $11,99 ça reste correcte meme si on y rajoute les frais de port, et le dollar etant bas en ce moment !
L'album sort le 17 !
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hed_webloza
posté 16.07.2007 - 13:48
Message #2

Star nationale

Groupe : Membres
Inscrit : 16.08.04 - 18:27
Lieu : Paris 92
Membre n° 1128

J -1 smile.gif